Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Rules to Social Networking: Vol. 1

Social networking has changed the world as we knew it. It has changed the way we communicate. I can't tell you how many times that people have gotten in touch with me quicker on Facebook rather than calling me. Instead of a text, I get a tweet. But with this new wave of communication and information it has altered the meaning of some real world interaction, especially in relationships.

Today, I am about to point out a social networking flaw that could get your head busted to the white meat.





Warning..the situation listed below is not necessarily the thoughts of one Ronya T. Baldwin. She is cooler than that. This situation has been gathered from conversations with friends. *clears throat*

Situation: How many times have you scrolled your Facebook News Feeds and noticed a picture? This particular picture included a person of the opposite sex. The picture could be of this person at Disney Land, leaving for church, or eating lunch, but for whatever reason you think that it is a nice picture. Customary for Facebook users, if you think a picture is nice you click the "Like" button and keep it moving.



I have learned that before you -mash- the "Like" button there are two questions you need to ask yourself.

1. Is he or she attractive?
2. Is he or she fully dressed?





Trust me, these two questions can save you an argument. (So you "like" dat heaux picture?) (Oh, is that what you like?) Obviously, on these sites "liking" a pic does not mean " wow, this is a nice picture." Somewhere in the cyber bowl "like" has turned into "Man, I wouldn't mind being with you." So I warn you. IF YOU LIKE A PIC, THINK BEFORE YOU CLICK!

Wolfgang
The Love Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment